Monday, September 27, 2010

ashamed

i just did something wrong. really really wrong. i can't write it down because it's so terribly wicked. i wish i'd just gone to sleep. i wish i lived a hundred years ago when things were so much simpler and i wish i wasn't so awful.

i don't understand how god could ever forgive me.

no food for me tomorrow. or ever again. i'll fast until it kills me.

it's a good thing i resigned myself to being a spinster months ago.

i'm spoiled goods.

nobody would want me now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, hon. Whatever it is, it can't be that horrible, it truly can't. Please take care of you. i care, really i do.

    Hugs,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it removed my post. Gr...
    >>>:
    Of course someone would want you. Never think that no one would want you.
    You are truly a special person with such great abilities. You might have done something you are ashamed of but it's not the end of the world.
    God will forgive you, even if you think it's really that shameful.
    You're just too lovely to so upset about what happened. If you ever need to talk I'm here.
    <3 xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not spoiled, you are not ruined. You are beautiful.
    Stay strong even now. Don't let yourself fade away.

    ReplyDelete